What does this change mean for you?
- The product name will now be Google Display Network Ad Planner
- You can no longer research domains or ad placements that are not part of the Google Display Network
- Some demographic data will not be available including Keywords Searched For, Videos Also Watched, HouseHold Income and Education
- Adjustments to a few of the traffic columns like Unique Users and Reach, removal of PageViews
- Publisher Center, the feature that allows publishers to claim their own sites, list relevant ad placement availability & pricing, will be deprecated
- If there are any data or media plans that you will need after this change that will no longer be available, please export and save them before September 5th.
- The Ad Planner Help Center will be updated accordingly after this new version of Ad Planner has been launched.